Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The things I do for this blog...and you people

So...turns out I couldn't upload anymore videos because I had no more memory on my picasa account. This morning I bit the bullet and paid a whopping $5 for 20 more gigs (that's gigabytes for you less tech-savvy people)
Anyway, got some more memory. Here's how the rest of the night went.

.Karaoke. is. amazing.


So basically, you walk into this place, rent a room, and sing your heart out. They have these high-tech karaoke song machines that have almost any song imaginable. We paid for 2 hours and sang our hearts out.










At the end of the day, it all ends with purikura. Such a great day.

1 comment:

  1. so... that black eyed peas song was slightly repetitive... too bad we didn't get footage of all the epic punk songs of the night. especially of your comeback as a rock star haha :)

    ReplyDelete