Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm in America, but...

I have tons of pictures from Japan I want to get up on hurr. School has started and I'm extremely busy, so thank you for being patient with me.
So...last time I posted stuff from Morioka. And after Morioka, I went to a lovely city calledHachinohe in the Aomori prefecture of northern Japan. While serving as a missionary, Hachinohe was my second area and I served there for a total of 7 months. I feel that I really grew the most in Hachinohe. I went in there hardly being able to introduce myself in Japanese and left being able to hold fairly solid conversations.
Sister Kitamura is such a kind member. She looks after the missionaries and with me, I felt we developed a certain familiarity that was deep and eternal. I was blessed to be able to spend lots of time with her in Japan. She went out of her way to help me out. She helped me find a place to stay. I stayed at Brother Ono's house, another member I grew close to. Anyway, here's some pics and vids.
Freaking sweet dolls made from paper!
Bro. Ono.

Sister Kitamura and her infamous bike.
Hachinohe
Peeing statues
We went to the beach. The crew was solid.
Tree of Life. in Japanese. Crazy.
Japanese child.
Near the beach where we took a lunch break.

great.




No comments:

Post a Comment